9/68 Pacific Parade
Bright One Bed Unit with Scope to Improve
* Cheerful open-plan living area enjoys floor to ceiling windows
* Airy kitchen with an abundance of storage options
* Sun-drenched balcony overlooking leafy street
* Large, sunlit bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Bathroom with internal laundry, underbuilding single car space
* Perfect for now and offers scope to redesign and capitalise later
* Private, leafy locale, enjoy a short stroll to shops and transport
* Moments from Dee Why Beach and its humming seaside eateries
Water Rates: $140.16pq approx
Council Rates: $237.50pq approx
Strata Rates: $494.20pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).