26 Wedgewood Crescent
An Oasis of Natural Serenity
* Large sunlit living, casual dining and kitchen space
* Uninterrupted flow to spacious timber deck
* Entertainer's balcony affords a spectacular bushland view
* Oversized gourmet kitchen with Caesarstone bench tops
* Private landscaped backyard, opportunity for multiple zone living
* Four airy bedrooms, two with built-ins and one with ensuite
* Modern, white bathroom with twin basins and separate shower
* Laundry, ample storage, carport, reverse cycle air conditioning
* Stroll to transport, shops and schools, moments to the beach
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).