302/44-50 Ocean Street
Indulgent Beachside Living
A penthouse-style apartment located on the top floor, facing due North, offering 2 king sized bedrooms, designer bathrooms (choice of marble or granite), 112sqm of internal living space and direct ocean views from the large 17sqm balcony.
The balcony is bordered by a mix of solid and glass balustrades, louvers and screens providing private external living enabling you to make the most of the view and aspect.
Other features include:
- Double car accommodation + storage
- Ducted air conditioning with condensers located out of sight.
- Heated floors in bathrooms, heated towel racks, stainless strip floor waste, under mount vanities etc.
- Australian Hardwood timber flooring and plush wool carpets
- Only two apartments per lobby area with lift access to all apartments
- High ceilings, solid core doors, Miele appliances
- 7 Star Environmental Sustainable Design
- Master bedroom has an ensuite and 5 metre walk-in robe
- Huge storage areas in basement and within the apartment.
- Acoustically engineered structure.
- Floor to ceiling glass sliders recessed into floor to maximize the indoor/outdoor feel.
- Lagoon style heated pool with sun lounges, gym with multi use weights, free weights, treadmill, rowing etc.
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase a luxury apartment just a few footsteps to the beach. A quiet and wide street opposite the beach is a hard find and all apartments within this development are penthouse-style.
Give me a call to view plans at our Marketing Display Suite 7 days a week as this apartment will sell fast.
Completion due March 2012, perfect timing with the property due to increase in value over the next 12 months and give you plenty of time to sell your home.
Display suite open Saturday / Sunday 1-3pm.
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).