5/598 Pittwater Road
Bursting with Potential
* Cheerful open-plan living area enjoys floor to ceiling windows
* Airy galley-style kitchen with an abundance of storage options
* Balcony overlooking leafy side-street
* Two bedrooms, bathroom with separate bath, shower & room for a washing machine
* Share laundry facility, single lock-up garage with storage area (storage is not on title)
* Metres from Warringah Mall and its public transport hub
* A little gem with a lot of potential!
Strata Levies: $722.80 pq approx.
Council Rates: $237.57 pq approx.
Water Rates: $139.30 pq approx
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
11 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019