6/17 Wheeler Parade
Space, Style and Northern Sun
* Footsteps from Dee Why's humming seaside eateries
* Level stroll to Dee Why town centre and Dee Why Grand
* Wide and spacious air conditioned living and dining area
* Easy flow to a broad sun drenched entertainers' balcony
* Modern open plan polyurethane kitchen with gas cooktop
* Ample sunny double bedroom with built-in wardrobe
* Entrance foyer, spacious modern bathroom
* Car space, internal laundry facility, gas heating point
Strata Levies: $299.70 pq aprox.
Council Rates: 237.57 pq aprox.
Water Rates: $143.20 pq aprox.
Total Area: 66.9 sqm aprox.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019