B16/31-37 Pacific Parade
A Picture of Good Taste and Style
* Uninterrupted flow between oversized living and dining area
* Sliding glass doors open to a sun-drenched private balcony
* Modern galley kitchen with gas stove adjoins main living area
* Two airy, light-filled double bedrooms, both with built-in wardrobes
* Two contemporary bathrooms, main with ensuite
* Internal laundry, security car space and internal lift
* Well appointed open-plan layout with high ceilings
* Only moments from beach and restaurants, shops and transport
* Suitable for a variety of buyers; first home buyers, investors and retirees.
Water Rates: $131.95pq approx
Council Rates: $237.50pq approx
Strata Levies: $930.98 pq approx
Unit Size: 115sqm total lot area
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).