7/17 Frazer Street
"Sweeping ocean views from headland to headland"
- Fabulous surfside location, two minute amble to the beach
- Short stroll to Collaroy shops, cinema, cafs and restaurants
- Unrestricted views from Long Reef to Narrabeen Headland
- Quiet street, soaks in the north easterly sun and sea breezes
- Wide and spacious living and dining space opens to balcony
- Broad sunlit seaside entertainers' balcony with ocean views
- Large original gas kitchen with plenty of space to remodel
- Tidy full bathroom, internal laundry, separate drying balcony
- Lock-up garage, full brick, newly carpeted and painted
Similar Properties in the area
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).