41 Beacon Hill Road
Family & Entertaining in Mind
* Combined living and dining area, complete with fireplace
* Enjoy immense natural light with floor-to-ceiling windows
* Open plan, near new gourmet kitchen
* Generous living area opens to brand new timber deck
* Leafy backyard with DA approved pool
* Four bedrooms with built-ins, timber floorboards throughout
* Bathroom with separate toilet, laundry opens to backyard
* Double carport with space for four cars off-street
* Stroll to transport, shops and schools, moments to the beach
Council Rates: $331.90 pq approx
Water Rates: $160.59 pq approx
Land Size:667sqm approx
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).