1/74-76 Old Pittwater Road
Fantastic Investment Opportunity!!
* Generous living space with ample room for separate dining
* Easy flow to a private deck, courtyard and tropical gardens
* Sleek CaesarStone kitchen with gas stove and dishwasher
* Ample double bedroom with mirrored built-in wardrobe
* Ultra-modern bathroom with separate shower and bath
* Well maintained building, video intercom, gas heating point
* Covered security parking with internal access, int laundry
* An ideal first home or investment with rare outdoor space
Currently leased at $435 per week.
Strata Levies: $481.25 pq
Council Rates: $237.57 pq
Water Rates: $136.24 pq
Total Area: 75sqm
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019