15B/31-37 Pacific Parade
GORGEOUS NORTH FACING 1 BEDROOM APARTMENT
* Impeccably presented Caesar Stone kitchen with gas stainless steel appliances and eat in kitchen also a huge breakfast bar and mosaic tiled splashback.
* Spacious living and dining room perfect for entertaining which flows to a generous sun lit entertainers balcony perfect for barbeques with friends and family.
* Large bedroom with built in wardrobes also enjoying a sunny North aspect with access to the balcony.
* Gorgeous bathroom with semi frameless shower screen and modern euro fixtures and fittings.
* New York style internal laundry with added bonus of two linen press/storage cupboards.
* Secure building with swipe entry and lift access from the single secure car space.
A perfect opportunity for the astute investor and an even better one for anyone looking for that perfect home, this apartment ticks all the boxes and is just moments from everything this fantastic location has to offer.
Inspections can be made anytime, please phone Aaron Raco on 0404 227 902 to book a time.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).