5 Harold Place
Easy lifestyle living with a focus on young families & entertaining
home, street and location. A home you will fall in love with
* A private child-safe haven with spectacular entertaining areas
* Spacious L-shaped living/dining with soaring cathedral ceilings
* Seamless flow to an expansive covered entertainers' deck
* Giant kitchen with s/steel bench, gas stove and Smeg dishwasher
* Three ample double bedrooms (2 with b-ins) plus large home office
* Sleek new main bathroom with separate shower, bath and w/c
* Separate guest retreat/studio with an ultra- modern bathroom
* Level north facing park-like grounds and private sandstone patio
* Car space, garden shed, timber floors, metres to park/playground
Council Rates: $337.22 pq
Water Rates: $160.59 pq
Land Size: 645sqm
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).