24 Dresden Avenue
Tranquil Family Home with Bush and Manly Vistas
* Four bedrooms master with en suite, fantastic entertainer with two generous decks
* Light filled spacious interiors with timber flooring throughout and working fireplace
* Oversized near new kitchen with ample storage, ducted air conditioning
* Sparkling swimming pool with stunning bush outlook with views to Manly
* Level yard, double carport, close to schools, shops and transport
Water Rates: $642.36 per annum approx
Council Rates: $1267.20 per annum approx
Similar Properties in the area
Beacon Hill Neighbourhood Profile
You would never guess that a family-friendly town, nestled in lush greenery and a quick meander from the Northern Beaches, could be found just a 17km drive from Sydney’s CBD. Affordable, central, and a strong contender for the coveted (and potentially fictitious) ‘Having Your Cake And Eating It Too’ award, Beacon Hill has all the cosmopolitan delights of Sydney and Manly, combined with the serenity and community vibes of coastal living.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).