56/48A Consul Road
Sleek and Contemporary Designer Townhouse
Featuring spacious light filled interiors, sophisticated design and a flowing open floor plan allowing for effortless in/outdoor living. Perfect for the entertainer, rooms surrounded by floor to ceiling glass flow to alfresco dining and an expansive private garden bordered by bushland.
Two generously proportioned levels, a choice of king and queen sized bedrooms opening to their own spacious balconies with built-ins and en-suit to main.
Whisper quiet location conveniently close to a selection of schools, a level walk to Warringah Mall Shopping Centre, convenient to city transport and restaurants, just minutes beautiful beaches.
Total 285 sqm approximately
Internal 153: Garaging 44: Courtyard 88:
- Boutique block of designer townhouses and apartments on parklike grounds
- Flowing open plan interiors and generous in/outdoor spaces
- Deluxe gas kitchen with quality appliances and sleek CaesarStone benches
- King and queens size bedrooms, own balconies and chic bathrooms
- High ceilings, floor to ceiling glass, timber floors
- Own expansive level private garden bordered by bushland
- Home smart cabling, keyless entry/security, video security intercom
- Massive double lock up garage with direct private entry to townhouse
- Resort style indoor heated swimming pool. Designer landscaped grounds
Water Rates: $132.04 pq approx
Council Rates: $237.50 pq approx
Strata Levies: $1257.23 pq approx
Similar Properties in the area
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).