36 James Wheeler Place
Substantial Country Style Home - Dual Living Options
A very spacious and versatile floor plan suitable for several generations, the large family, or devide the two levels for separate accommodation with their own entrances. Nearly all rooms favour a northerly aspect and open directly onto expansive undercover country style verandas.
With the coastal breezes blowing gently through the trees, and the bushland setting providing a tranquil mood, it's easy to remove yourself from the stress of the world in this private sundrenched home.
*A fully self contained and well segregated income producing flat with its own entrance
*Several living/family areas included an impressive billiard/games room all opening onto covered verandahs
* Renovated eat-in kitchen with granite bench tops and glass splash back
*King size master bedroom, walk through robe, en-suite and own balcony access
* Simply by locking or unlocking a door the home transforms into two separate levels of private living, a self contained flat or one beautiful family home
* Salt water in-ground fully decked swimming pool and a level easy care gardens
* Wood burner fire place, ducted air conditioning, fully refurbished interiors, auto DLUG
* Quite cul-de-sac, private bush setting, Narrabeen Lake walks. Nothing to spend. Long settlement available
Council Rates: $358.58 pq
Water Rates: $160.59
Land Size: 710sqm approx.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019