38 Ronald Avenue
Idyllic Family Haven on Sunlit Northerly Lawns
* Captivating northerly district outlooks stretch as far as the Bahai Temple.
* Private sunlit manicured lawns framed by landscaped gardens with a barbecue patio plus a timber children's playhouse.
* Bright and spacious living area opens to a broad covered entertainers' deck that captures the views and northern sunlight.
* Spotless gas kitchen with scope to redesign plus an adjoining casual dining/breakfast area.
* Two double bedrooms (main with mirrored built-ins) plus a separate nursery or study.
* Recently refurbished bathroom with new vanity.
* Ducted reverse cycle air conditioning, high ceilings, polished timber floorboards and freshly painted.
* Off street parking for two plus loads of underhouse storage space.
* Only a level minute's stroll to Narraweena Primary School and a further minute to St John the Apostle Primary School and Narraweena village shopping centre.
* Moments from a selection of beaches, Warringah Mall or Dee why shopping centre.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019