4/108 Fisher Road
Entry Level Town Home Ideal for Young Families
* Generous family room flows to a broad elevated balcony awash with northerly sunlight.
* Formal living area on the entry level, separate dining room off the kitchen.
* The private rear courtgarden is ideal for barbecues or a safe haven for children to play.
* Three ample double bedrooms, bathroom on each floor plus an internal laundry.
* Tidy near original kitchen with gas stove and pantry.
* Tandem lock-up garage with internal access, gas heating points.
Peacefully placed in a central location, it is a short stroll from the shops, schools, eateries and express city buses, and only moments from the beach.
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).