17/3 Mactier Street
Gorgeous garden apartment just metres from the beach
- Near level access and scope to express your creative flair if desired.
- A tiled entry that makes way to a wide and comfortably spacious living area with defined dining space that flows to the covered patio.
- Modern kitchen with built-in breakfast bench, electric stove and space for a dishwasher.
- Ample double bedrooms with built-in wardrobes, modern bathroom separate shower and bath.
- Undercover parking plus an internal laundry.
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).