36 Hay Street
A Timeless Collaroy Beach House
* Nestled in a quiet leafy street, it is only a short few minutes shuffle from Fishermans Beach, transport, eateries, Long Reef Golf Course and tennis courts, and a leisurely stroll from Collaroy or Long Reef Beach.
* Placed on 690 sqm of private near level grounds with a deck, expansive entertainers' patio and exquisite established blossoming gardens.
* Vast living and dining space with open fireplace, broad enclosed verandah which serves as a relaxed casual living room which sees glimmers of the ocean through the trees.
* Tidy gas kitchen with scope to update and a casual dining area opens to rear garden, spotless original blue and white bathroom plus a unique standalone garden/beach bathroom with change room.
* Four double bedrooms, two open to the second sunroom/study
Additional features include a lock-up garage, ducted airconditioning and potential to enhance the existing ocean cameos with a first floor extension (STCA).
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019