36 Hay Street
A Timeless Collaroy Beach House
* Nestled in a quiet leafy street, it is only a short few minutes shuffle from Fishermans Beach, transport, eateries, Long Reef Golf Course and tennis courts, and a leisurely stroll from Collaroy or Long Reef Beach.
* Placed on 690 sqm of private near level grounds with a deck, expansive entertainers' patio and exquisite established blossoming gardens.
* Vast living and dining space with open fireplace, broad enclosed verandah which serves as a relaxed casual living room which sees glimmers of the ocean through the trees.
* Tidy gas kitchen with scope to update and a casual dining area opens to rear garden, spotless original blue and white bathroom plus a unique standalone garden/beach bathroom with change room.
* Four double bedrooms, two open to the second sunroom/study
Additional features include a lock-up garage, ducted airconditioning and potential to enhance the existing ocean cameos with a first floor extension (STCA).
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).