4 Graylind Close
OPULENT FAMILY ESTATE WITH PANORAMIC OCEAN VIEWS
Flowing over four magnificent sun filled levels with floor to ceiling glass doors opening onto entertaining sized balcony areas, four/five double sized bedrooms, three versatile living and family areas, in-law or separate rental accommodation equipped.
* Master bedroom with walk in robe, parents retreat ocean view spa
* Elegant practical gas kitchen with casual dining niche
* Four fresh elegant bathrooms, private and level sunny garden
* Double lock up garage plus off street parking, Land Size: 780sqm approx.
* Stroll to restaurants, bars, cafes, cinema, 18 hole golf course, beach & ocean rock pool!
Water Rates: $116.00 pq
Council Rates: $581.24 pq
Land Size: 780 sqm approx.
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).