2/28 Wetherill Street
SOLD BY KIM ADAMS 0424 194 465
Boutique block of 9, this generous as new apartment combines light filled living & contemporary style. Boasting an immaculate kitchen with integrated appliances, bay window and excellent for entertaining. Pet friendly.
- Large stunning Ceasarstone gas kitchen, SMEG appliances & glass splashback
- 2 stylish bathrooms + ducted air conditioning
- Cross air ventilation
- Bamboo flooring and large windows
- Internal laundry, Foxtel facility
- Entertaining courtyard
- security building & parking + 2 storage cages
- Excellent rental return, approx $720 per week
- Enjoy living the lifestyle on Narrabeen beach in this private location.
Call me to make an appointment to view this fantastic pet friendly apartment!
Excellent rental ($710-$720 per week) and claim depreciation
Water Rates: $148.86 pq approx.
Council Rates: $225.00 pq approx.
Strata Levies: $850.00 pq approx.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019