33/21 Holborn Avenue
SUPERSIZED UNIT IN A SECURITY BLOCK
Located close to city transport, schools and Dee Why shops this unit is ideal for investors or owner occupiers.
* Massive lounge and dining area which flows out to a large under cover balcony.
* Internal laundry plus lock-up-garage, built-ins in bedroom.
* Security building with a very well maintained strata.
* The building is approx. 14 years old.
* Currently rented at $390 per week with a lease in place until 18/2/11.
Total Area: 81m2 + 16m2 = 97m2
Water Rates: $135.25pq
Council Rates: $237.56pq
Strata Levies: $473.50pq
Strata Managers: Lamb & Walters 9949 8855
Similar Properties in the area
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).