1/1A Stuart Street
GROUND FLOOR APARTMENT BY THE BEACH
Why choose anywhere else when you have all this:
* Large ground floor two bedroom apartment both with built-ins. As new modern full bathroom with semi-frameless glass shower screen
* Enter the apartment through the main front door or even off your own private terrace also featuring a large tropical oasis courtyard*, great for Sunday BBQ's
* Very spacious floor plan with a house size renovated kitchen and plenty of cupboard space. Internal laundry parallel to kitchen
* Polished floating floors throughout the apartment creating a great sense of space and light. Windows on all sides and only one common wall
* Large lock-up garage with excellent loft style storage
Majority of apartments in the complex are owner occupied and the building itself is in an impeccable condition
With only a short stroll to the fabulous Collaroy shopping strip and with all the transport at your doorstep, this opportunity is priced to sell, so be quick!
(* Please Note: The courtyard is not on title and is deemed as common property but no other residents have use for this area and access is direct from subject lot.)
Council Rates: $235.38 pq
Water Rates: $124.91 pq
Strata Rates: $481.70 pq
Collaroy Neighbourhood Profile
Living by the beach in Sydney is the dream, and yet there are those looking to escape the hustle and bustle of city life without having to give up the ease and convenience of inner Sydney life. That’s one of the many reasons that Collaroy, located just 22km North East of Sydney, is becoming the go-to destination for those looking for a seaside sea change without the need to venture too far from home.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022