7 Tyagarah Place
MODERN SINGLE LEVEL BRICK HOME
* 3 Bedrooms all with built-ins, main with en-suite, spacious kitchen and separate dining
* Large living area with polished floorboards and ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Large Alfresco area adjoining sparkling heated saltwater in ground pool
* Vibrant manicured gardens
* 2 car lock-up garage plus double carport.
* Short 5 minute drive to Dee Why beach
Ideal for the young family seeking a comfortable low maintenance life style.
Council Rates: $326.98 pq
Water Rates: $138.99 pq
Land size approximately 600sqm
Similar Properties in the area
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
A momentous sale for Upstate and Sydney’s Northern Beaches’ commercial market
9 August 2022