9/13 Frazer Street
Excellent Beachside Apartment In A Prized Collaroy Setting
- Open plan lounge and dining area with pleasant leafy outlook
- Covered easterly balcony, ideal for relaxed entertaining
- Spacious separate kitchen with stainless appliances, ample storage
- Two well-sized bedrooms are fitted with built in wardrobes
- Contemporary bathroom complete with a shower over bath
- Newly carpeted bedrooms, freshly painted, internal laundry
- Double height lock up garage with an adjoining secure storeroom
- Prime investment portfolio addition renders strong rent returns
- Walk to local shops, cinema, child-friendly park and ocean pool
Water Rates: $172.04p/q approx.
Council Rates: $339.93p/q approx.
Strata Levies: $871.05p/q approx.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019