7/39 Oaks Avenue
Top Floor North East Facing Apartment With Water Views
- North east facing 2 bedroom apartment with only one common wall
- Spacious living area opens to a wrap around balcony
- Two generous bedrooms, master with built-in robe
- Large sized kitchen and internal laundry
- Bathroom with separate bath and shower
- Single lock up garage with high ceiling
- Security and double brick building
- Minutes to Warringah Mall and Manly
Water Rates - $145 Per Quarter
Council Rates - $359 Per Quarter
Strata Rates - $1,211 Per Quarter
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021