1231/17 Howard Avenue
Contemporary Beachside Living With Five Star Facilities
The streamlined layout reveals a free-flowing living area that seamlessly extends outdoors via stacking glass doors to a covered balcony taking in a wide district outlook. Interiors are anchored by a stone gas kitchen, with two double bedrooms including the main with ensuite, plus a dedicated study nook perfect for those working from home. Live a lock-up and leave lifestyle, with level lift access to superb resort-style facilities and secure basement parking, with footstep access to shops, city buses and a short walk to Dee Why Beach and celebrated dining strip.
- Level 12, stylish foyer with concierge, lift access, only one common wall
- Glass-fronted living opens to covered entertainers balcony
- Sweeping district views that come alive at night
- Bedrooms with mirrored built-ins, master has ensuite
- Sleek stone-topped kitchen, Smeg appliances, gas cooking
- Chic bathrooms, frameless glass shower, internal laundry, A/C
- 25m indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, fully equipped gym
- Child-care centre, pet-friendly outdoor exercise space
- Secure car space with storage, ample visitor parking
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021