1/10 Waterloo Street
North Facing Pet-friendly Village Retreat 200m To Narrabeen Beach
- Secure block of only eight, sunny north aspect
- Roomy interiors with large windows and doors
- Bedroom with built-ins opens to balcony, study area with storage
- Covered balcony ideal for alfresco entertaining
- Free-flowing living area captures coastal breezes
- Updated kitchen with stainless gas oven, dishwasher
- Sleek bathroom, internal laundry, air conditioning
- Internal access to secure car space with loft storage, ready investment
Strata Rates: $753 p/q (approx.)
Water Rates: $184 p/q (approx.)
Council Rates: $358 p/q (approx.)
Total Size: 92 sqm (Approx.)
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).