42 Banksia Parade
Fuss-Free Family Entertainer Within A Family Oriented Locale
Instantly inviting with its contemporary interiors and a light and airy feel, this low-maintenance family home offers a superb sense of dimension, peace and privacy from within a serene cul-de-sac setting. This multi-level house-sized torrens title duplex is perfectly configured for the growing family with great separation of spaces, while also delivering an inclusive living environment. The main social hub of the home reveals a free-flowing living area with bi-folds, effortlessly extending to an all-season alfresco entertaining area and level lawn wrapped in established gardens. Its located within the Fernbrook Sanctuary Estate encompassed by nature walks and child-friendly parks, plus moments from schools, local shops, express-line buses and beaches.
- Interiors set under high ceiling enhances the sense of space, light and air-flow
- Stone crafted kitchen with stainless steel gas appliances and bi-fold outdoor servery
- Three upstairs bedrooms with built-ins including a master suite with balcony
- Lower level fourth bedroom, separate lounge room, upstairs study/sitting area,
- Open plan living/dining area flows outdoors via bi-folds to covered alfresco area
- Child-friendly level lawn with established landscaped gardens for utmost privacy
- Sleek main bathroom with bath, internal laundry
- BBQ bayonet, gas hot water, plantation shutters, ceiling fans hardwood timber floors
- Remote single lock up garage with internal access, additional off-street parking
- Close to Warriewood Square, local IGA, cafes, cinema and Narrabeen Lake
Similar Properties in the area
Warriewood Neighbourhood Profile
A bite-sized township that boasts impressive wetlands, stunning cliff faces, and equally beautiful beaches, Warriewood is every nature enthusiasts’ dream. With easy connections to Dee Why, Manly and Sydney CBD, Warriewood feels a world away from the bustling cities while also remaining within arms’ reach of every cosmopolitan point of interest along the Northern Beaches coastline.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022