7/23 Woolcott Street
Newport Hideaway In A Quiet Cul-De-Sac Setting, A Perfect Market Entry
- Open plan living/dining area opens to covered balcony
- Gas kitchen with stainless steel oven and Bosch dishwasher
- Generous bedroom fitted with mirrored built in wardrobes
- Modern ensuite style bathroom, gas heating, plantation shutters
- Shared laundry and outdoor w/c, clothes line, single car space
- Neighbouring Woolcott Reserve with its lovely community gardens
- Solid double brick building, consistently high demand rental locale
- A short walk to 'The Newport' cafes, boutiques and shops
Water Rates - $179 Per Quarter Approx
Council Rates - $351 Per Quarter Approx
Newport Neighbourhood Profile
History, serenity, and a vibrant community - all in the comfort of your own private peninsula. Newport is one of few places on Australia’s mainland where you can see the sunset and sunrise over water. And in between the two, you’ll be hard-pressed to enjoy all the sights and sounds that make the area unique. In Newport, you can enjoy a comfortable, community-driven lifestyle without disconnecting from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022