265 Condamine Street
The opportunity to secure this key development site in one of Sydney's most prominent growth areas is rare, especially when you consider the size, future growth and proximity to an abundance of surrounding residential, retail and lifestyle amenity.
• Total land area of 1553sqm
• Rapidly growing residential area with neighboring properties approved for shop top development with 20-22 units on circa 950sqm sites
• Perfectly positioned on Kenneth Road and Condamine Street offering dual street frontage and access
• Close proximity to all lifestyle amenities, Woolworths, Coles, Bunnings, Stockland Balgowlah Shopping Centre, Warringah Mall, Public Schools, Gyms etc.
• Public transport at your doorstep with express busses to Sydney CBD
• A proven residential location with countless surrounding successful housing developments
• Accessibility to Sydney CBD and breathtaking beaches
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019