22-24 Lagoon Street
- Total land size 1,114sqm (Level and detail survey available)
- 9 Luxury apartments & 18 car spaces approved DA
- Targeting the downsizers and owner occupiers market
- Current rental income to offset holding costs is approximately $119,080 pa- Outgoing costs is approximately $30,121 pa
- Corner block position with easy and efficient access
- Low side access for efficient basement excavation
- Level walk to both Narrabeen Beach and Lake
- Direct access to main transport links to the city and west by both bus and car
The area is fantastic and has been undergoing a gentrification through low rise development over the past 5-10 years and offers a beach lifestyle with level access to all amenities including restaurants, supermarket and local strip retail along Pittwater Road. There is direct access to express city buses within 200m as well as the vehicular corridor of the Wakehurst Parkway and Mona Vale Road to enable easy access to the city and the west.
Similar Properties in the area
Narrabeen Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by water on both sides, Narrabeen offers up a uniquely remote feel just 15 minutes from Manly and 25kms from Sydney’s CBD. With some of the most stellar, uninterrupted coastline in Australia and a stunning lagoon surrounded by lush bushland, Narrabeen’s residents are treated to an uncrowded and tranquil world where nature can be enjoyed with an air of ‘slow living’.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021