11/8 Lady Penrhyn Drive
Featuring the highest standard in fixtures and fittings, lavishly spacious homes, breathtaking ocean views set in a tranquil bushland setting, Marston Living Beacon Hill offers residents an opportunity to escape their worries to focus on their passions.
With stage 1 sold out, stage 2 is now selling with only 10 properties still available.
At only 32 units Marston Living Beacon Hill presents a lucky few with an opportunity to join a highly exclusive and tight knit community of like minded individuals.
The village also boasts all the comforts of a modern resort including a luxurious pool, gymnasium, putting greens, sports lounge, community kitchen, library, cinema, dining hall and an outdoor barbeque area.
- Stage 1 completely sold out, stage 2 is available to purchase now.
- No government stamp duty on purchase.
- No strata fee's
- Nestled privately within pristine bushland setting.
- North facing with extensive entertaining terraces.
- Only a 10 minute drive of Dee Why Beach and Warringah Mall and Northern Beaches Hospital
- Community Bus available soon.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
How Our Personalised Concierge Service Can Increase Your Property’s Sale Result by $300,000
7 January 2020