11/8 Lady Penrhyn Drive
Featuring the highest standard in fixtures and fittings, lavishly spacious homes, breathtaking ocean views set in a tranquil bushland setting, Marston Living Beacon Hill offers residents an opportunity to escape their worries to focus on their passions.
With stage 1 sold out, stage 2 is now selling with only 10 properties still available.
At only 32 units Marston Living Beacon Hill presents a lucky few with an opportunity to join a highly exclusive and tight knit community of like minded individuals.
The village also boasts all the comforts of a modern resort including a luxurious pool, gymnasium, putting greens, sports lounge, community kitchen, library, cinema, dining hall and an outdoor barbeque area.
- Stage 1 completely sold out, stage 2 is available to purchase now.
- No government stamp duty on purchase.
- No strata fee's
- Nestled privately within pristine bushland setting.
- North facing with extensive entertaining terraces.
- Only a 10 minute drive of Dee Why Beach and Warringah Mall and Northern Beaches Hospital
- Community Bus available soon.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019