91-93 McIntosh Road
91-93 McIntosh Road is presented for the first time since built in the 1930's, offering a highly attractive income stream, comprising of 8 specialty shops and two first floor office suites with a total land area of 786sqm and building area of 573sqm, enjoying a consistently low vacancy rate over many years.
The investment is anchored by a prominent Liquorland store and a complementary mix of long-term, established tenants generating a net annual income of $188,769. The shops are well-presented with a modern open plan layout, high ceilings, some with roller shutter doors or storage space. A thriving local hub, capturing high-flow traffic and pedestrian exposure, comprising of a dentist, chemist, deli, Liquorland, Thai takeaway, children's boutique, Italian takeaway, bakery, and hairdresser, this asset is sure to be a trophy in any investment portfolio.
This freehold property provides a fully leased investment offering with potential for refurbishment or future redevelopment (STCA). There is an additional benefit to the property from a development standpoint relating to the size of the land. There is a Deed showing Council will make consideration of an additional 333.6 sqm of land when determining any development application and as such any feasibility should be based on a total land area of 1,119.2 sqm.
Wonderfully versatile and highly sought after, this is a truly rare offering that will appeal to many astute investors. Opportunities like this don't come up very often, so we urge you to review this property and inspect today.
- Total land area: 786sqm
- Total building area: 573sqm
- 8 specialty shops and 2 first floor office suites
- Commanding prime corner position at McIntosh Road & Alfred Street
- Freestanding building held since the 1930's
- Bustling community shopping centre
- Secure tenancies with consistently low vacancy
- Take advantage of multiple income streams
- Potential redevelopment opportunity (STCA)
- Established family area with consistent growth
- Easy access to Dee Why, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and beaches
- Net annual income: $188,769
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Northern Beaches Property right now: To sell or to rent - that is the question!
17 April 2020
The Month That Was During COVID-19: March property sales higher than last year
7 April 2020