91-93 McIntosh Road
91-93 McIntosh Road is presented for the first time since built in the 1930's, offering a highly attractive income stream, comprising of 8 specialty shops and two first floor office suites with a total land area of 786sqm and building area of 573sqm, enjoying a consistently low vacancy rate over many years.
The investment is anchored by a prominent Liquorland store and a complementary mix of long-term, established tenants generating a net annual income of $188,769. The shops are well-presented with a modern open plan layout, high ceilings, some with roller shutter doors or storage space. A thriving local hub, capturing high-flow traffic and pedestrian exposure, comprising of a dentist, chemist, deli, Liquorland, Thai takeaway, children's boutique, Italian takeaway, bakery, and hairdresser, this asset is sure to be a trophy in any investment portfolio.
This freehold property provides a fully leased investment offering with potential for refurbishment or future redevelopment (STCA). There is an additional benefit to the property from a development standpoint relating to the size of the land. There is a Deed showing Council will make consideration of an additional 333.6 sqm of land when determining any development application and as such any feasibility should be based on a total land area of 1,119.2 sqm.
Wonderfully versatile and highly sought after, this is a truly rare offering that will appeal to many astute investors. Opportunities like this don't come up very often, so we urge you to review this property and inspect today.
- Total land area: 786sqm
- Total building area: 573sqm
- 8 specialty shops and 2 first floor office suites
- Commanding prime corner position at McIntosh Road & Alfred Street
- Freestanding building held since the 1930's
- Bustling community shopping centre
- Secure tenancies with consistently low vacancy
- Take advantage of multiple income streams
- Potential redevelopment opportunity (STCA)
- Established family area with consistent growth
- Easy access to Dee Why, Manly, Westfield Warringah Mall and beaches
- Net annual income: $188,769
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019