20 Howard Avenue
- 100% occupied with 5 long term tenants
- Close to council car parks and public transport
- Future development potential
- Zoning: B4 Mixed Use Warringah Council
- Perfectly position within a high density residential area
- All 5 tenancies receive high exposure and signage opportunities
- Each shop self-contained with own amenities
- Outgoings: $26,849 per annum approx.
- Net Income: $214,844 per annum
New developments in the Town Centre precinct are attracting huge interest. Dee Why is undergoing a massive transformation and this has accelerated rapidly with the introduction of the Town Centre Master Plan. This landmark building is within the growing retail/commercial area which will continue to benefit from the development and close proximity of high profile residential developments, beautiful beaches and public transport.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Rebuild of the iconic Manly Emporium shows commercial property is on the rise in Sydney
17 October 2019
Hey there, here’s a discount for your first year of Landlord insurance cover
26 September 2019