FAQ for COVID-19
- All open homes will now take place by private inspection or virtual tour of the property. The respective Agent and only ONE person may be taken through the property at a time. This can be arranged by contacting the Agent or Upstate.
- It is a condition of entering a property that you must wear a face mask.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available for your convenience and protection at every inspection and Upstate office.
- Social distancing obligations will be observed at all times.
- Everyone attending the Upstate office, or a private appointment will be required to check-in electronically. Upstate’s office doors will be closed but we are available by appointment.
- Onsite auctions are prohibited, however, Upstate will continue to conduct Actions online for your convenience.
- Anyone who has symptoms of illness or has been overseas, or in contact with someone who has returned from overseas within 14 days will not be able to attend a property inspection.
- A copy of the Upstate NSW COVID-19 Safety Plan is available on request.
- While at a property or Upstate office, all people must comply with The Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 7) 2020 and the Public Health (COVID-19 Mandatory Face Coverings) Order 2021. These are available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date with how we are moving forward doing what we do best – helping people find themselves in a better place, at work, at home and where it counts most, in our heads and hearts – onwards and upwards!
We put the health of our clients and staff above all whilst working hard to keep our service strong and help everyone move forward through this unusual period in history.