FAQ for COVID-19
To ensure the safety of our customers, staff and the general public and due to amendments to legislation, Upstate have implemented the following measures to open homes and inspections.
Please see below the latest changes based on NSW health guidelines which Upstate will continue to follow:
- It is a condition of entering a property that everyone wears a face mask. When bidding at the auction or attending an inspection you must wear a face mask.
- All open for inspection are subject to the NSW COVID-19 Safety Plan, a copy is available on request.
- While at a property, all people must comply with the Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 7) 2020 and the Public Health (COVID-19 Mandatory Face Coverings) Order 2021. These are available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.
- To ensure that the applicable social distancing obligations are observed, we may in our absolute discretion restrict the number of people on the property and/or inside the premises.
- We recommend you use the hand sanitiser made available for your convenience and protection.
- Ensure people with any symptoms of illness do not attend a property auction or inspection.
We will continue to keep you up to date with how we are moving forward doing what we do best – helping people find themselves in a better place at work, at home and where it counts most, in our heads and hearts – onwards and upwards from here we say!We put the health of our clients and staff above all whilst working hard to keep our service strong and help everyone move forward through this unusual period in history.
We put the health of our clients and staff above all whilst working hard to keep our service strong and help everyone move forward through this unusual period in history.
If there’s anything you need clarified, please contact us on 9971 90 00 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to help.