FAQ for COVID-19
- All attendees 16 years and upwards must be double vaccinated.
- All attendees must checkin to the property.
- In attendees are not double vaccinated, the respective Agent requires written concent from the respective vendor.
- It is a condition of entering a property that you must wear a face mask and social distancing of one person per four square metre ruling.
- Hand sanitiser will be made available for your convenience and protection at every inspection and Upstate office.
- Everyone attending the Upstate office, or a private appointment will be required to check-in electronically.
- It is a condition of entry to Upstate’s office that all persons 16 years and above must be double vaccinated and abide by social distancing rules of one person per four square metre.
- Onsite auctions are permitted, however, all attendees 16 years and above must be double vaccinated and abide by social distancing rules of one person per four square metre.
- Anyone who has symptoms of illness or has been overseas, or in contact with someone who has returned from overseas within 14 days will not be able to attend a property inspection or the Upstate office.
- A copy of the Upstate NSW COVID-19 Safety Plan is available on request.
- While at a property or Upstate office, all people must comply with The Public Health (COVID-19 Restrictions on Gathering and Movement) Order (No 7) 2020 and the Public Health (COVID-19 Mandatory Face Coverings) Order 2021. These are available to view or download at www.legislation.nsw.gov.au.
We will continue to keep you up-to-date with how we are moving forward doing what we do best – helping people find themselves in a better place, at work, at home and where it counts most, in our heads and hearts – onwards and upwards!
We put the health of our clients and staff above all whilst working hard to keep our service strong and help everyone move forward through this unusual period in history.