1/32-34 Campbell Avenue
Cromer - Stand Alone Modern Hi-Tech Office/Warehouse
* Total area is 416sqm, with 60sqm of additional mezzanine and office area
* 6 car spaces on title
* Flexible floor plan
* Located at the entrance of the complex for easy access and exposure
* Wide electric roller shutter entry with no obstructions
* 3.5kw solar system and LED lighting, minimising operating costs
* Telstra fibre to the premises
* Air conditioned throughout
* Great natural light
* Fitted out offices including workstations
* Cabled throughout
* Separate male and female amenities
* Security cameras
* Alarm system
* Ready for immediate occupation
* Outgoings estimated at $9,884 per annum for FYE 30 June 22
* Net Rent: $89,000 per annum + GST
Located on the fringe of Cromer's industrial and commercial centre on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Close to Pittwater House, Cromer High School and the Time & Tide Hotel. Minutes' drive to the beaches and only 800m from Pittwater Road, the main carriageway for the Northern Beaches.
For further details contact Leasing Agents Upstate Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 or One Commercial Ben Byford on 0414 722 935
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).