3/23-24 Belgrave Street
Newly renovated light filled office in Manly
Perfect for businesses wanting their own office space without making the commute to the city or businesses looking to re-locate/down-size to a premier location.
* Total Internal Area: 74m2
* Brand new renovation throughout – lighting, flooring, feature walls etc.
* Open plan office ready for the incoming business to fit out to their required taste
* Loads of natural light coming through windows and sky lights
* Modern common male and female amenities
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Exposed brick feature walls adding to the feel of this unique space
* Internal kitchenette to be created within 4 weeks once terms agreed
* Carefully designed double glazed windows restricting noise and deflecting heat
* Suitable for an array of professional services and businesses
Situated in the heart of the Manly commercial and retail hub and just 250m* to Manly Beach, 100m* from Manly Corso and 200m* from Manly Wharf. Enjoy working in a highly sought-after location and just seconds to everything Manly has to offer including trendy cafés, bars, restaurants, shops, Post Office, gyms, Manly Tennis Club and more. Public transport is located directly across the road as well as the Manly Fast Ferry running from Manly Wharf to Circular Quay in just 20 minutes daily.
Please call Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 or Vincent West on 0403 444 000 for your inspection today.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Manly Neighbourhood Profile
A suburb that needs to introduction, Manly has evolved from relative unknown to the place to be on Sydney’s north shore for those chasing the beach lifestyle without wanting to escape the hustle and bustle of Sydney’s CBD. With a ferry that connects you to the city in just 30 minutes, Manly and Shelley Beaches to rival the best in the world, and an incomparable restaurant and shopping scene, Manly truly is the hub of coastal life along the Northern Beaches.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021