2/180 South Creek Road
Turn Key Fully Fitted Cafe in New Development
This rare opportunity to move straight in and start trading is a great opportunity to cater to the residents of the complex as well as the surrounding local community.
* Total Internal Area: 89m2
* 16m2 of outdoor space plus 9m2 storage space
* Full fit out available – over $220,000 spent by the owner
* 2 car spaces plus options for customer parking
* Brand new local retail centre with 10 shops – close to full occupation
* Part of Livistona Shop Top development
* Trade with residents and surrounding local community
* Grease trap & exhaust provisions available
* Estimated outgoings: $4,997 + GST per annum
OPTIONS FOR THE DEAL – Can buy the business
1. $70,000 + GST sale price and rent will be $62,400 + GST Net + Outgoings pa
2. $200,000 + GST sale price and rent will be $52,000 + GST Net + Outgoings pa
Positioned on South Creek Road in Wheeler Heights, minutes from Collaroy, Dee Why, and the beach, this growing Northern Beaches suburb is conveniently located 30 minutes from the city, with easy access to Westfield Warringah Mall and Manly. This brand new development is nestled between Narrabeen Lake, Cromer Golf Course, Dee Why Lagoon and Dee Why Beach in the centre of Sydney's Northern Beaches.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati on 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Wheeler Heights Neighbourhood Profile
A small but mighty addition to the landscape of Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Wheeler Heights is surrounded by nature reserves, parkland, and neighbours the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon. With hundreds of acres of lush bushland and plenty of beaches within a short drive, this small community of 3,000 residents is the prime base for any family looking to get in touch with nature.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021