203/7 Oaks Avenue
Premium office space in the heart of Dee Why
* Internal kitchenette area
* New flooring to be installed
* Excellent natural light throughout
* Male & female bathrooms plus shower
* Air-conditioned throughout including server room
* Lift access
* 1 secure parking space available
* Close to Dee Why main bus stop
* Join other professionals and medical users
* Cafes & eateries at your doorstep
* Great off street parking and close to local council car parks
* Approximate Outgoings: $110/m2 + GST
New developments in the Town Centre precinct are attracting huge interest. Dee Why is undergoing a massive transformation and this has accelerated rapidly with the Town Centre Master Plan. This premium quality landmark development is within the growing retail/commercial area which will continue to benefit from the development and close proximity of high-profile residential developments, beautiful beaches and closeness to public transport.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021