Suite 1/129 Barrenjoey Road
Highly exposed medical/office/retail opportunity on Barrenjoey Road
* Available with existing fit out or can be all completely removed – it's up to the incoming tenant
* Currently used by medical company offering 6 consulting rooms and reception area
* Ample options for street parking around the site
* Excellent exposure and signage opportunities
* Iconic building – History of being Jolly Roger & Surfstitch prior to current use
* Kitchenette and internal amenities
* Ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Flexible floorplan and zoning allowing for an array of uses
* Sectioned off space from well-known local dentist practice (Smile Doctor will be still operating next door)
* Available – September 2021
Located on the corner of Barrenjoey Road and Waterview Street offering maximum exposure to passing traffic. Situated only around a 5 minute drive away from the heart of Mona Vales retail precinct and shopping village. Positioned only a few minutes away from the beach, this is an excellent opportunity for your business to locate themselves in an iconic building and reap the rewards from the local Northern Beaches community.
Call Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 or Vincent West on 0403 444 000 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Mona Vale Neighbourhood Profile
Nestled amongst stunning beaches, lush parkland, and the best the Northern Beaches have to offer all within a short distance, Mona Vale is a stand out suburb in Sydney for being the family friendly choice for those chasing the ultimate seaside lifestyle. A hot spot for retail and industry, and just 28kms north of the Sydney CBD, Mona Vale is an established suburb with a bright future for families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021