6/106 Old Pittwater Road
8m High Clearance Warehouse in Excellent Industrial Estate
* Warehouse: 933m2 & office/mezzanine: 236m2
* Ample shared on-site parking
* Large scale warehouse offering in the heart of Brookvale
* 8m internal apex height clearance in warehouse
* Individual entry foyer and stairwell
* Kitchenette and internal amenities
* Ducted air-conditioning in the office space
* 3 phase power connection
* Separately metered solar power supply
* Available – 1st November 2021
Located in the very well-known Sheargold Estate development at 106 Old Pittwater Road, just a short stroll to Warringah Mall on Sydney's Northern Beaches. Close to public transport, the Post Office, cafes and restaurants.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021