263 Condamine Street
Brand New Retail Opportunity with Ultimate Exposure
* Daily exposure to over 60,000 cars on Condamine Street
* Clean shell ready for an incoming business to design to their liking
* Exhaust and grease trap provisions
* Full glass frontage with excellent natural light and signage opportunities
* Additional 10m2 storage room and 4 allocated car spaces included
* Recent development with residential units above – cater for the residents and growing population coming into Manly Vale and surrounds
Positioned on Manly Vales busiest retail strip on Condamine Street with high visibility and daily exposure to over 60,000 cars. Position your business amongst other well-known retailers like Bing Lee, Dan Murphys, Freedom Furniture, Harvey Norman, Plus Fitness and Snooze. This property is superbly located closely to rapid public transport to the City and Northern Suburbs, easy access to high volume primary roads and Stocklands Shopping Centre at Balgowlah.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Manly Vale Neighbourhood Profile
With the ever-growing popularity of the seaside towns along Sydney’s Northern Beaches, Manly Vale offers a family-friendly alternative that enjoys all the same benefits on a more accessible scale. Minutes from the famous Manly and Curl Curl beaches, Warringah Shopping Mall and just 20 minutes from Sydney’s CBD, it’s hard to believe that this quiet coastal gem is still well and truly one of the Northern Beaches’ best-kept secrets.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Upstate Update: Outperforming the market despite the challenges of the pandemic
27 September 2021
The global economy and its impact on the Australian property investment market
27 September 2021