1 & 2/674-678 Pittwater Road
Centrally Located Offices with Fantastic Natural Light
* Suitable for accountants, solicitors, Pilates studio, photography studio
* Open plan or partitioned office space with high ceilings
* Separate reception area with shared bathroom facilities
* Large wrap-around windows providing great natural light
* Plenty of power-points and storage cupboards
* Air-conditioned office space with blinds on windows
* Amazing signage opportunity on busy corner position
* Large council car park at rear of building with popular café below
Suite 1: 50sqm area
$20,000 Gross + GST
Suite 2: 70sqm area
$24,000 Gross + GST
Combined suite 1 and 2: 120sqm area
$44,000 Gross + GST
Situated in the heart of Brookvale with cafes, pubs, restaurants, boutique breweries and more at your doorstep. Transport is located directly on Pittwater Road, connecting the Northern Beaches to the city, North Shore and greater Sydney.
Please call Nathan Ford on 0408 033 330 or Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).