31/176 South Creek Road
Outstanding High Bay Warehouse in a Bustling Modern Industrial Facility
* Total area 196 with 2 car access & an additional mezzanine
* 40 Foot container access with 3 phase power
* M&F Amenities plus shower & kitchenette
* Security card access & security system
* High quality modern office fit-out
* Floor to ceiling glass windows in office
* Great natural light thoughtful
* Office with ducted Air conditioning
* Gated estate after hours with dual access
* On-site Cafe
Located within a popular modern industrial development. Mezzanine office for a high clearance warehouse, the warehouse is simply used for storage purposes with minimal access throughout the year ensuring your business matters are not disturbed and you can enjoy the peace and quiet of your own private office suite. The office is completely secure and lockable plus there is a bonus security system installed should you wish to keep your extra valuable items safe.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).