65/176 South Creek Road
Just the Space, off Boola Place
They don't come much cleaner or more practical than this one. If you are after a functional environment to work in that also presents well to clients, then this is the space for you.
* Total area: 150sqm (approx) plus 2 car spaces
* Warehouse area: 115sqm plus mezzanine office: 35sqm
* Highbay, clearspan warehouse with full height electric roller door
* Natural light to the warehouse floor from translucent sheet skylights
* Provisions for 3 phase power; large truck and 40ft container access
* Great natural light to the office with floor to ceiling glass windows
* Office accessible from personnel door, no need to enter warehouse
* Office also enjoys a pleasant outlook
* Internal kitchenette and bathroom with shower
* Gated estate after hours with café on site
* Dual access and egress estate
Located in the heart of Cromer's industrial estate, accessible from both South Creek Road & Boola Place. Just over 2km to Pittwater Road providing access to the rest of the Northern Beaches.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 today for your inspection.
***All rentals are per annum and areas/measurements are approximations**
Cromer Neighbourhood Profile
Surrounded by the stunning Narrabeen Lagoon on one side and endless parklands on the other, Cromer strikes the perfect balance between nature, sporting prowess and easy city access. A true up and comer amongst the Northern Beaches suburbs, and home to the Manly United Football Club, Cromer is just a moment away from Dee Why and Manly beaches, and just 20km from Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022