2/65 Veterans Parade
Rare Boutique Retail Opportunity
* Total area 78sqm with customer parking out front
* Great natural light with high ceilings
* Potential for outside seating (STCA)
* 6.5m glass frontage, excellent signage potential (STCA)
* Internal kitchenette & common bathrooms
* Close to schools with school zone right outside the shop
* Plenty of surrounding residential providing a solid client base
* Neighbouring shops with existing client base
* Rear lane access with bus stop out the front
Location: This excellent, street fronting, retail shop is nearby all the essentials. Neighbouring business includes a Bank, IGA, Deli, Butcher, Pharmacy,Video store, boutique restaurants and cafes, and an Australia Post Letter Box. Only a 4 minute drive to the Wakehurst Parkway, a 3 minute drive to Pittwater Road and a 9 minute drive to Warringah Road connecting you to greater Sydney.
Call Aleks Lukich on 0419 011 211 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only
Collaroy Plateau Neighbourhood Profile
Not to be confused with its namesake neighbor, Collaroy Plateau is a small but mighty town with some of the most breathtaking views the Northern Beaches has to offer. With Narrabeen lagoon to one side and Collaroy and Narrabeen beaches to the other, Collaroy Plateau is nestled peacefully amongst nature with easy access to the larger areas of Dee Why, Manly, and Sydney’s CBD.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).