668-672 Pittwater Road
High Profile Showroom/Retail
* Fantastic advertising opportunity with huge signage potential
* Freshly Renovated, high ceilings and concrete floors
* Ample Parking on site with rear lane access
* Floor area 796qsm which is split between 2 levels
* Moments from Westfield Warringah Mall
* Positioned in the Heart of Brookvale's development corridor
* Bathrooms on each level, air-conditioned throughout
* Freehold property in commanding corner location
* Moments from Brookvale Oval - home of the Manly Sea Eagles.
* Council Carpark directly across the road
* Flexible B5 zoning
Positioned in the heart of Brookvale on Sydney's' Northern Beaches and boasting a commanding position on the corner of Chard and Pittwater Road. This site is just a stone throw away from Westfield Warringah Mall, transport, banks, potential suppliers and clients. With easy access to Pittwater Road & Warringah Road this location offers efficient access to the Northern Beaches, North Shore, and greater Sydney.
***All rentals are per annum & areas/measurements are approximations. It is up to lessees/purchasers to conduct their own investigations regarding any approvals required by governing authorities. ***
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Property & real estate news
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022