12/84 Old Pittwater Road
This Space is just the Place
This fantastic modern north facing warehouse is perfect for any business looking to rack, store, showcase or distribute their products. Boasting loads of natural light, this warehouse should not be missed.
* Clearspan warehouse, up to 6m clearance
* 3 large car spaces with large vehicle access
* Electric roller door 5.30m high & 4.90m wide
* Separate male & female amenities with shower
* Internal kitchenette, 3 phase power outlets
* Only shares one common wall, sound proofing wall panels
* Undercroft mezzanine low bay area 78sqm
* Translucent sheet skylights providing natural light
* No need to use the lights in the warehouse during the day
* Newly replaced air-conditioning unit in office
* Large north facing windows
* Additional 9sqm air- conditioned coms/dataroom
* Large signage area on the front of the warehouse
* Very popular in1 Zoned industrial estate
LOCATION: On Sydney's Northern Beaches in a modern development on Old Pittwater Road Brookvale literally just a short walk to Warringah Mall for access to all the shops, banks, services and public transport that is on offer.
Call Paul Cunningham on 0413 161 661 today for your inspection.
**All prices are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Brookvale Neighbourhood Profile
What’s not to love about a Northern Beaches suburb that’s a stone’s throw from the beach, unbeatable shopping, and is fast becoming home to the trendiest pop-up cafes and bars north of the Sydney CBD? Brookvale has it all, and so much more, and with its industrial heart booming from year to year, the best is still to come for this hive of local activity.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).