7/888 Pittwater Road
New Commercial Office Suite in Dee Why's Town Centre
* Level 1, building C: Office area: 93sqm
* 2 car spaces included in lease
* Perfect for an array of business types
* Great layout – allowing for incoming tenant to adapt to their style
* Reverse cycle ducted air-conditioning throughout
* Internal kitchenette, lift access from commercial lobby
* Shared separate male and female amenities
* Excellent signage opportunities with directory boards
* Customer parking options in surrounding public car parks
* Outgoings: $92.18/m2 + GST per annum
Situated within Meriton's Lighthouse development, the retail centre includes Woolworths and covered alfresco dining and cafe areas. Three levels of basement car parking caters for both residents and the public. The lighthouse tower contains 356 one, two, and three-bedroom apartments, along with a range of resident lifestyle facilities.
Call Vincent West 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Dee Why Neighbourhood Profile
As if having the Northern Beaches most iconic beach – Manly – just around the corner wasn’t enough, Dee Why also boasts its own local stretch of pristine coastline perfect for families to enjoy as part of their day to day life. With cosmopolitan restaurants and retail all around and plenty of fantastic schools to help the local kids thrive, Dee Why is growing every day into the destination along the Northern Sydney coast.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).