Shop 2/99 Alfred Street
Excellent Retail Opportunity in Prime Suburban Position
* Situated amongst other well-known retailers in the heart of Narraweena shopping village
* Air-conditioning, optional fit out to be included with incoming tenancy
* Easy open plan layout, allowing for functionality and flow
* Large glass frontage offering excellent natural light
* Great signage opportunities and exposure on the always busy Alfred Street
* Suitable retail/office for an array of professional business types
* Shared Male & female amenities
* Ample street parking options directly around the property
* Additional shared storage room (underneath in car park)
* Outgoings (Approx.): $4732 per annum
Narraweena is located on Sydney's Northern Beaches, only a short walk from Dee Why which is going through a huge modern transformation. Westfield Warringah Mall is on the doorstep and has just been through a complete refurbishment, and the new Northern Beaches Hospital. There have also been major improvements in transport with the introduction of the new fleet of B-Line double-decker buses, providing frequent and reliable bus services between the northern beaches and the city via the lower north shore.
Call Vincent West on 0403 444 000 or Oliver Rosati 0428 877 888 today for your inspection.
**All rentals are per annum and quoted areas/measurements are approximations only**
Narraweena Neighbourhood Profile
This unique European community based on a hilltop between Dee Why and Beacon Hill is a worldly gem amongst the towns in Sydney’s Northern Beaches. With a large Italian population, the Mediterranean influence on local food and culture combined with sweeping views of the ocean make this township a modern choice for young families and professionals alike.
Selling before you purchase
Simply enter your address below and find out the value of your home.
Be the first to know about new
properties that will interest you
before they hit the market
Insights & knowledge
the most favourable sale price (we also know the best local surf breaks, if you’re interested).
Property finance tips, advice and predictions from Upstate’s partner, Catalyst Financial Advisors.￼
19 May 2022